The 127th Sturton and Stow Show, held on Saturday 4th October was, like it predecessors, a resounding success and it was nice to see so many familiar faces and to hear many complimentary remarks being made.
Preparations are already in hand for our 128th Show, which will be on Saturday 3rd October 2015. A lot of different people play their part in the success of the Show each year.
The Sturton and Stow Agricultural and Horticultural Association is looking for an Honorary Treasurer, the full duties include:
- Managing the Bank Accounts
- Sending out Orders
- Maintaining a list of Vice Presidents*
- Collecting monies paid in for entries into the show
- Recording Judges results on Show Day*
- Paying out Prize Money* and
- Preparing Annual Accounts for the AGM each year.
*Other members of the committee do help with certain aspects of the job.
If you are able to help please get in touch with Pam Rose, via the contact button above, in the first instance.